- The Travel Channel is an American pay channel that is developed by Discovery, inc.
- The features of the channel are documentaries, reality and how to telecast shows throughout the world.
- The broadcasting includes shows about African animal safaris, grand hotel, and resorts tours, visiting important cities and towns throughout the world, programs on food items, and shows on ghosts and paranormal in popular monuments.
- The launching of the channel was at 1978 and was found by TWA Marketing services, assumed to raise the airline patronage
Travel Channel Go app
- The Users can watch Travel Channel Go app anywhere, firstly, download the Travel Channel Go app and with access to live TV
- complete episodes of all the favorable shows like Ghost Adventures, Mysteries at the Museum, The Dead Files, etc
- Similarly, log in with the TV provider username and password.
- The user can also download the Travel Channel on the Roku device and activate it via watch.travel channel.com/activate
Famous shows of Travel channel
- A Haunting
- Alaska -Water and Ice
- Alaska Treasure Hunters
- All American sideshow
- All-star Halloween Speculator
- America Declassified
- Beach Town Countdown
- Big city, little Budget
- Big Crazy Family Adventure
- Cities of Underworld
- Crazy Delicious
- Dad on Board
- Eat, Drink, Haggle
- Epic Campsites
- Greatest Sandwiches of America
- Josh Gates: After Dark
- Mysteries at Buckingham palace
- Mysteries at the Vatican
- My Haunted House
- Off the Map
- Retro Eats
- Samantha Brown
- Strange Evidence
- These Woods are Haunted
- Xtreme Screams
- Xtreme Waterparks
Travel Channel on Roku – watch.travel channel.com/activate
- Travel Channel is now available on Roku for the users who receive it as a part of a subscription to a participating TV
- Firstly, all that needs to be done is to download the Travel Channel on Roku
- Secondly, choose the payment method is required
- To activate the Travel Channel on Roku, visit travelchannel.com/roku
- Finally, select the Pay TV provider from the drop-down list and submit
Travel Channel Developer’s point
- Firstly, the main motive is to travel the whole world and explore different places and people
- Secondly, there is live streaming on the complete episodes of shows that includes Expedition Unknown, Foods, etc
How to Download Travel Channel on the Roku device?
- Firstly, press the Star button on the Roku remote
- After that, on the Roku home screen, access the Roku store to search for the channel
- Secondly, in the Find bar of the Roku store, type Travel channel and wait for the results
- After that, pick up the correct channel from the result and read the complete description of the channel
- Next, choose the payment method if it is a pay channel or else simply click the Add channel option
- Finally, the addition of the channel will take place and activate it the user must visit travelchannel.com/roku
How to activate Travel Channel on Roku?
- Further, the activation process takes a long period and this can be only done.
- Firstly, after completing all the above steps, the user can find a code on the TV screen
- Further note down the code and now reach watch.travel channel.com/activate
- Secondly, enter the link code in the box given
- and then choose the Pay TV provider from the drop-down list
- finally, click the Submit button and hence the channel activation starts
- This might take a longer time to get complete
Download the Travel Channel on the Roku device from the Roku app store and visit the activation page to enter the code and activate the channel. Visit Roku.com/link for further updates.
Steps to Activate Travel channel on Amazon
Following guidelines can help you to download and activate Travel channel on Amazon Firestick:
- At first, you must turn on your TV and set the device ready to download.
- Now, go to the Amazon app store using your remote.
- Look for the Travel channel app among the available streaming channels.
- Or else type the name of the app in to the search bar and wait for the results.
- After that, install the app by choosing the Get option.
- This will initiate to install the Travel channel app.
- Next, get back to the home screen and check for the app.
- Secondly, access the channel app on your Amazon Fire TV screen.
- This will show you the Travel channel activation code.
- Moreover, note this code and open a web browser on your computer.
- Similarly, using the web browser, reach watch.travel channel.com/activate.
- In there, you must choose your pay TV provider from the available list.
- Then, key in the code for activation.
- Finally, tap the Activate or Submit button to begin the process of activation.
Steps to Activate Travel channel on Samsung TV
The below instructions can guide you to install and activate Travel channel on Samsung TV:
- First of all, you must power on the Samsung TV.
- After that, go to the Smart hub location using your TV remote.
- Next, search for the Travel channel app between the streaming channels present.
- If not, go to the search bar and type the app’s name as Travel channel.
- Wait for the result and choose your app from the results.
- Secondly, opt for the channel and verify the info.
- Now, install the app by choosing the Download option.
- Once after the installation, get back to the Home screen and verify its icon among the channel list.
- Initiate the app to receive the code for activation.
- Make the right note of this code and reach watch.travel channel.com/activate.
- Moreover, choose your pay TV provider from the list.
- Next, key in the activation code in to the text box available on activation page.
- Similarly, check for the code once again before starting with the process of activation.
- Finally, hit the Submit button at the end of the screen and start the activation procedure.
Travel the world using this travel channel app on your Samsung TV and make way for your entertainment.