Can’t blame the kids if TV is an integral part of your kids’ life. It is immersive, interactive and if done correctly it can boost the creativity and imaginative capacity of your kids. They become the first point of contact with our “constructed” society through TV shows, movies, songs and a lot more. So we must know about the stuff our kids put on their plates. In that sense, Nick jr is one of the best channels for any kid to watch. All-time popular shows like Dora the Explorer, Bob the builder, Ninja Hatori, and various other shows are listed in its arsenal. Their shows are not just a platter filling for the kids, but also fill the shows with facts and morals that are sometimes a tad bit difficult to teach for a kid. These shows are Kids’ friendly and prohibit any use of explicit content. The shows are interactive and also engages the kids to club together to form a team. Nick jr is available on various streaming devices including Roku, one of the biggest platforms in the country. You can find this channel under the kid’s entertainment or family. Use nickjr.com/activate to add this channel to your arsenal.
There is a catch, though. You can watch this channel only if you have a TV provider’s subscription or log-in details. The channel is free to download on your device, but to stream all the show’s full-length episodes you need to log-in to the channel by using your TV provider’s credentials.
Activate your Nick jr account using nickjr.com/activate
- Launch your Roku device and wait for any software updates to download.
- Once the software updates download, the device will restart to apply these changes on your device, if your device is up to date, you can just proceed with the flow.
- Now go to the search bar and type “Nick junior” or most probably “Nick jr”. Check the logo to be sure that this is the channel you are looking for.
- Once you find the channel, click on the “add channel” tab to proceed with the download.
- Once the channel downloads, you can see nick jr under the list of channels.
- Go ahead and launch the channel.
- Now use your TV provider’s credentials to log-in to the channel’s account.
- Once you log-in to the account, you can see the activation code on your screen.
- Make note of the activation code using a note pad. This code will be a mix of letters and numbers.
- Make sure you copy the code exactly as shown at your screen.
- Even a slight change in the code, like changing the case of the alphabet will fail to activate the code.
- Now open a browser on your laptop or your smartphone.
- Visit the link nickjr.com/activate on your browser.
- Now enter the activation code on the space provided at the website.
- It will take a few seconds for the codes to verify, so sit tight.
- Once the code verifies, there will be a pop-up that indicates the successful linking of your account across the device.
- Now you can launch the channel on your device and start streaming your kids’ favorite shows in a jiffy.
What can go wrong when activating the account using nickjr.com/activate.
- A slow internet connection is a bummer and will create errors while verifying the activation code.
- “Incorrect activation code” is more common than you think; double-checking your activation code after you enter it will save the second attempt.
- In case you don’t remember your TV provider’s credentials, do not panic. You can always call them and get your account details anytime you want.
- This is very rare, but there is a possibility that your TV provider has not yet registered their rights with the NICKELODEON channel. In this case, you will not be able to use your TV provider’s credentials. The best thing to do- you can either inform them about the situation and can ask them if they are going to add a nick channel or you can switch to a new TV provider according to your needs.
- In case your activation code expires or isn’t working, you can always generate a new activation code by going to settings>generate new code.
If you need further clarification regarding nickjr.com/activate, please contact our support team who are always happy to help you with the Roku situation. Visit Roku.com/link for more info.